Skip to content

Who Can Get Food?

Am I Eligible?

You are eligible if you are in need and reside in one of the following communities:

  • Onalaska
  • West Salem
  • Holmen
  • Galesville
  • French Island
  • Trempealeau
  • Melrose
  • Mindoro

What Should I Bring With Me The First Time?

  • Your Driver’s License or other photo ID.
  • Names and birthdates of everyone in the household.
  • Recent piece of mail with the name and current address for all household members age 18 and over (e.g. utility bill, social services letter, doctor bill, bank statement, insurance statement, etc.).
  • Documentation for each child under 18 (e.g. letter from healthcare provider, school, insurance card, badger care letter, etc.)

What Will I Receive On Each Visit?

You will receive 4-6 days worth of food, including:

  • Meats
  • Dairy Products
  • Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
  • Bread & Other Bakery Items
  • Canned Goods
  • Frozen Meals
  • Snack Foods
  • Packaged Foods
  • Paper Items (e.g. Toilet Paper, Paper Towels)
  • Personal Care Items
  • Pet Food